Monday, July 4, 2011

Introduction


Hello!! My name is Yoni.
Nice to meet you in this class.


I was born in XianYang, China, and I lived in XianYang. I speak Mandarin Chinese.

My family members are my parents, one old brother, one sister in law, and my brother's  two daughters.

Before I came here I was already graduated high school . I have been in Seattle for nine months. My parents wanted me to major in Business after I complete ESL program. Actually I'm not sure what I want to do in my future.

In my free time, I always stay at home and read some novel or watch movies. Also, my favorite thing to do is traveling. I wish I can travel around the world when I have a chance.

My least favorite subject is math. When I was in  middle school and high school, I tried to do the best at math. But it's I am still not good at math. In addition, I am trying hard on my English skill.


That's all I want to tell you about me.
I wish everyone can enjoy living in Seattle!!!




Yoni
July,4,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment